Odessa , Texas
Brooklyn, New York
- 3-5 years experience working with kids and/or adults.
- Maintain current American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Certification or equivalent.
- Maintain current American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer or equivalent.
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification (preferred).
- Ability to pass BU Aquatics Lifeguard and Instructor Swim Assessments.
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.